Tata Nano-Peoples’s Car is finally up for grabs. It has been undoubtly the most waited car in India history. There as millions people wanting to own one & therefore the nano website is down for most of the times.
I therefore decided to help others by putting details of how you can book one for you. Hope it will help. Here are the details:
Nano can be booked Online as well as Offline.
- The Booking form distribution & Bookings will start on the 9th of April 2009 and will continue till 25th April 2009, both days inclusive
- The cost of the Online Form is Rs. 200/-.
- Fill out the application form online and proceed to make an online payment.
- Your application will then be directed to a third party payment gateway site
- You will then submit your payment through net banking.
- The amount to be paid is the Cost of Application Form plus the Booking Amount.
- The site will confirm your payment by generating a transaction ID.
- You will be then guided back to the Tata Nano website where a Unique Identification Number (UIN) will be generated.
- Booking is now complete, you can take a print of receipt, an email is sent to you with the receipt
Credit cards will not be accepted for payment of booking amount.
Any problem on the payment gateway site will be dealt by the service provider.
- Buy an application form for Rs 300/- from any of the following locations. There will be an exclusive counter where you can purchase the application
- Select SBI branches
- Tata Motor Delearships
- Croma Outlets
- Westside stores
- Tata Indicom Exclusive Stores
- World of Titan Showrooms
- The application form will have 3 copies (Applicant’s copy, the bank’s copy and TML’s copy) Please fill all of these copies before submitting it.
- You can submit your Booking Forms at the following locations:
- Select SBI Branches
- Tata Motors Dealerships
- Croma Outlets
- Westside Stores
The form cannot be duplicated or photocopied.
Cost of the form is non refundable.
Filling of Application form
- Please read the terms and conditions carefully before filling the booking form.
- Please fill the Booking Form in Block Letters
- Please ensure all fields are duly filled.
- Please ensure details filled in all the 3 copies of the Booking Form are the same.
- Please Click Here to understand the various sections in the Application Form
- TML Passenger Car Dealerships
- Select SBI Branches
- All Croma Outlets
- All Westside Outlets
- Booking Form (TML, Bank and Customer?s Copies)
- Payment Instrument
- A Cancelled Cheque of the customer?s account in case refund is required through electronic means
- Photocopy of Photo Id Card
- Form 60/61 in absence of PAN card
- Booking amount for NANO variants is as mentioned in the table below:
Model Amount Nano BS 2/ 3 95,000 Nano CX BS 2/ 3 1,20,000 Nano LX BS 3? 1,40,000
You can access the price list by clicking on the Price List button below
- You can pay the booking amount using any of the following:
- Demand Draft
- Pay Order
- Cheque (should be a local Cheque)
- It should be drawn in the name of ?Tata Motors Ltd ? A/C Tata Nano?.
- Make sure that the DD and Cheque have the following details on the back:
- Applicant Name
- UIN (Unique Identification Number)
- Contact Number
- To avail an easy loan for the booking amount of Nano pl contact any of the following Tata Motors Preferred Financiers:State Bank of India, Tata Motors Finance, State bank of Patiala, ICICI Bank, State bank of Travancore, Central bank, State bank of Mysore, Corporation bank, State bank of Hyderabad, Punjab National Bank, State bank of Bikaner and Jaipur, Federal bank, State bank of Indore, Indian Bank and Axis Bank
- Please ensure:
- Payment instrument is payable at the right place
- Amount on the payment instrument is right with respect to the variant selected on the Booking Form.
- Tata Motors would announce 1,00,000 successful applicants as allotees within 60 days of closing of booking window
- 1,00,000 succesful applicants would be selected using the pseudo random number generation technique
- The price of Tata Nano as announced on date of commercial launch (23rd March, 2009) would be applicable for all 1,00,000 allotees*
- You can check the status of your application by keying in your UIN on www.tatanano.com or by calling on the call center number 020-66495678
- Allotees would receive an allotment letter which would also mention the expected period of delivery
- A communication regarding the status of the application would be sent all applicants via SMS or email based on the contact details mentioned in the application form
- Refund (without interest) to all unsuccesful applicants who have not opted to retain their booking with Tata Motors would be processed within 90 days of closing of booking window
* Pls refer Terms and Conditions of the application form for details
- In case you are not among the lucky first 1,00,000 allotees you can opt to retain the booking amount with TML
- All retainees would selected through a pseudo random number generation technique within 60 days of closing of booking window
- All retainees would get a Tata Nano in second lot of allotments
- Interest would be paid to retainees @ 8.5% per annum for retention period of more than one year and @ 8.75% for retention period of more than two years from the date of allotment
- All retainees would be intimated about a expected period ( 6 month window) of delivery via letter to address, SMS, Email
- Tata Motors would reopen booking collection only after servicing all retainees
- You can check the status of retention by keying in your UIN on www.tatanano.com or by calling on call center no. 020-66495678
- The price of Tata Nano as on the date of delivery would be applicable to all retainees
- To retain the booking amount with Tata Motors pl select the option the relevant section of the application form
Hope this will help in you in some sort….!! Please leave a feedback or comments or quetions(if any). ThankS!! .:X-P: